Friday, June 12, 2009

Aunt Carol's surprise 60th birthday party

Dad and I drove out to Ohio to surprise Carol for her 60th birthday party, she sorta caught on that people were going to have a special event for her birthday but she had no clue that Dad and I would be there. The drive went by really fast as we conversed and laughed the whole way (a good 6-7 hours)and then suddenly we were there. It was nice to see my extended family after a while of not seeing them.


Aunt Carol with Lizzy and Rae Rae laughing at the ridiculous card Aunt Marcia bought her


Jen with Grandma


Lizzy, Rae rae me and Gwenny, Gwen is always attached to my leg hehe


A and Matt


Carrie and Gwenny, hehe I love her smile


Dad giving Carrie a back massage


hehehe


We were all acting silly


Rae rae

No comments: